11 March 2022
In light of the latest local epidemic situation, some government departments will be providing basic and limited services, which including
Starting from 7 Mar, 2022 (Monday), the office hour will be changed from 9 am to 6 pm for further notice. Meanwhile, our lunch hour will be remain unchanged, from 1pm to 2pm, until further notice.
To reduce clients flow, Conson will have special working arrangements and enhanced precautionary measures have been implemented at all our Conson & Coffice offices for further notice:
1. Please reserve an appointment in advance if you need a face-to-face meeting. Otherwise, Telephone, Email or Video conference is used instead;
2. Bookings for Conference Rooms and Event Space is suspended.
3. Day Pass in Coffice Coworking Space (Lai Chi Kok , Kwun Tong & Sheung Shui) is suspended.
In addition, due to manpower shortage or limited service of third parties, the following service will be affected:
1. Mailing service and scanning service;
2. Virtual telephone service;
3. Mail forwarding service;
4. Submitting (Inland Revenue Department & Company Registry) Government documents
Furthermore, since delivery time varies with different courier companies, please reserve extra time and be aware of their latest arrangement.
Please note that the following measures are also currently being implemented,
1. You are required to measure body temperature and disinfect hands when visiting our office, simple registration is also needed as to record of the office access;
2. You should wear mask during visiting our office, DO NOT take off or pull down your mask to prevent spreading droplets. Those without wearing mask are not allowed to enter the Office.
3. Common areas (including the lobby, office lounge, meeting rooms, etc.) are cleaned and disinfected regularly to have a better protection;
4. All Conson coworkers are advised to wearing medical mask in the office, and conducting body temperature measurement every day before working.
You are strongly advised to implement the measures as well, maintaining social distance and reducing non necessary gatherings or appointments.
When having respiratory symptoms, seek medical advice promptly.
We will continue to monitor the latest situation, precautionary safety measures or the opening of offices may be adjusted accordingly if necessary.
Thank you for your understanding for any inconvenience caused!