Service Terms and Condition (STC20221001)
1. This agreement is offered by Conson Business Limited (Service provider) and accepted by the applicant of virtual office service (Client), both executing those terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
2. Upon signing of this services terms and conditions or renew the service, The Client understands and agrees that this version of Service Terms and Conditions for Virtual Office Clients will supersede all previously signed Virtual Office agreements titled “Virtual Office Service Application Form (CB-20)”
3. The Client understands and agrees that they will have no right to occupy and access any part of the premises and any equipment or facilities within the premises of the Service Provider under this agreement.
4. The Client agrees and acknowledges that each account can register only one company name or corporation name and one business name. The Client shall not publish or use the provided address, telephone number and fax number without the prior authorization from the Service Provider, before the commencement of services or after termination of services, or on behalf of a company or user not registered with the Service Provider. The Service Provider reserves all rights for claiming against all losses and expenses incurred.
5. Before the commencement of service, during suspension period, or any situation without the prior authorization, the Service Provider will not handle and will reject all mails, parcels, fax or any other objects sent to the Client and will not handle all calls from the assigned telephone number. The Service Provider is not responsible to notify the Client of such delivery. 30 days after the termination of service, any mails, parcels, fax or any other objects sent to or left at any offices of the Service Provider shall be at the disposal of the Service Provider at its absolute discretion.
6. Under the following circumstances, the Service Provider reserves all rights to terminate services without any prior notice. The Service Provider shall bear no legal responsibilities nor shall be liable for any claims or compensation for discontinuing services.
6.1 The Client has failed to settle any service fees, handling fees or reimbursements of postage, or to renew business registration on time;
6.2 In suspicion of the Client is involving or carrying out a fraud and any illegal or improper activities;
6.3 In suspicion of the Client is using provided services to hold any promotional sales, public recruitment event or physical store;
6.4 In suspicion of the Client is transferring or assigning any or part of the services to any other parties, without the prior authorization from the Service Provider,
7. If the customer changes the company name during the service period, the service provider will charge $150 handling fee.
8. The Client understands and agrees that the “service details” and “Fee Schedule of Supporting Services” will be renewed irregularly. The latest announced “service details” and “Fee Schedule of Supporting Services” will be shown on the website of the Service Provider www.conson.com.hk. The Service Provider will give not less than a 30-day notice to the Client before any modification.
Limitation of liability
9. The Client acknowledges that due to the imperfect nature of verbal, written and electronic communications, the Service Provider is not responsible for any failure to render any service, any error or omission, or any delay or interruption of any service, the sole obligation is limited to the service charges during the affected period. The Client agrees to waive and agrees not to make any claim for damages, direct or consequential, including with respect to lost business or profits,
10. The Service Provider agrees that they are not allowed to sell or provide any information of the Client to any third party without consent from the Client.
11. Change of Registration Address" is not part of Virtual Office Service. Conson did not charge any service fee or take any responsibility for this action. Conson only hand in filled and signed document to Hong Kong Government. Conson do not need to take any responsibility or compensate the loss to client for the failure of changing registration address.
Contract period and termination of service
12. The first contract period will be the period started from the date of service commenced to the last date of the period covered within the first payment. The contract period will be extended according to the period covered of each payment of the Client afterward. Once payment is confirmed, the service will be extended and no refund will be given, also the content of this agreement will be applicable within the extended contract period.
13. The contract period will be extended for 15 days automatically while it comes to an end, unless the Client had settled the next payment of the service or processed the service termination procedure. The Service Provider has the right to request for the service fees for the extended period.
14. To terminate the service, the Client shall notice the Service Provider before 30 days by submitting a completed “Termination of Services Application Form” (CB 23), which should be signed and sent by post, email, fax or in person. If the Client terminates the service within the contract period, all the prepaid service fees will be non-refundable.
15. 30-day money back guarantee is only applicable to the first 30 days of the first contract period. To terminate the service under the guaranteed circumstances, the Client should submit a completed “Termination of Services Application Form” (CB 23) within the mentioned period. The Service Provider will refund the prepared service fees and the balance amount of any deposit payment within 30 days after received the form. (HK$150 will be deducted as administrative charge for each package)
16. Regardless of the customer uses the service provider's address before the service starts or after the service is terminated, the service provider has the right to charge the customer according to the usage period.
17. All deposits will not be refunded if they are not collected within 7 years after termination of service.
18. If the Service Provider is no longer able to provide services at the or location stated in the agreement, the remaining contracts can be transferred to other locations to continue the service. If the Service Provider proposes to terminate the agreement within or after the contract period, a 30-day formal notice will be given to the Client (except for the situation stated in term 6).
About service and payment
19. According to Hong Kong Law, company business service provider need to conduct "Customer Due Diligence" (CDD). If client failed to complete or pass CDD within certain period for any reasons, or service provider receive requirement from government or law enforce department, service provider could only provide limited service or even terminate the service. If service is terminated due to CDD issues, Service provider could deduct HKD$150 administrative charge and $150 Company Search fee and return remaining balance amount.
20. The Client shall pay the fees before the due date specified on the relevant invoices, or the Service Provider has the right to suspend the services to the Client. The Client has the responsibility to make sure that their payments are received and identified by the Service Provider before the due date specified on the relevant invoices.
21. If Client requests to reactive the services which has been suspended by the Service Provider due to late payment or overdue situation, the Service Provider shall charge the Client the service fees for the suspended period.
22. Client undertakes the responsibility to provide and update the company information and user information to service provider including but not limited to shareholders, directors and significant controller information. If the Client requires making any amendments for above information, service instructions or location, a written notice should be given to the Service Provider to the amendment take place and related service fees if any.
Service Details (SD20230201)
1. Mail Handing Services
1.1 Company name of Client should be marked clearly on each incoming parcels. Otherwise, service provider reserves the rights to refuse receiving the parcels.
1.2 The total volume of mails and parcels shall not exceed 60cm x 60cm x 120cm. The Service Provider reserves rights to refuse receiving further mails and parcels when the total volume exceeds the prescribed size.
1.3 The Service Provider reserves the rights to refuse receiving any dangerous or illegal items for client which judged by service provider. Client could not use the service to receive dangerous, flammable, contraband or illegal items.
1.4 Client should keep certain amount of transaction deposit at the Service Provider to settle any postage or handling charge of mail receiving or sending service. Maximum Total Deposit is HKD$3000.
1.5 For any transaction over HKD$500 for transaction deposit, handling charge HKD$30 will be charged. If there is no deposit kept or the balance is not enough to settle the fee and client require service provider to pay the fee on behalf of client, Service Provider will charge HKD$30 handling charge per time and maximum debt amount is HKD$100 only. If the fee is exceeded HKD$100, Service Provider reserves the rights to refuse receiving the mail or parcel.
1.6 Transaction deposit will only be refunded when client terminated the service. If client require refunded before service termination, service provider will charge HKD$30 per time. The refunded will be issued within 30 days and could only be full refund.
1.7 If any received/send mails or parcels particularly exceed the size of 21cm x 30cm x 2cm, a services charge coherent to the period of time of storage in our office will be validated according to the following details,
- Over 60cm x 40cm x 50cm Free Storage: 1 Day Storage: (per day): HK$30
- Over 21cm x 30cm x 2cm Free Storage: 3 Day Storage: (per day): HK$30
1.8 Mails and parcels uncollected over 90 days, or if the Client is un-contactable, the mails and parcels shall be disposed without further notice. The Service providers shall not be responsible for any losses or any obligations.
1.9 The Service Provider shall not be liable if the stored items are lost, being stolen or damaged due to any reason during the storage period.
1.10 If the service provider find that the parcel or letter are moldy, spoiled, or smelly, the mails and parcels shall be disposed without further notice. The Service providers shall not be responsible for any losses or any obligations.
1.11 Maximum scanned letter would be 30 letters per months and maximum 10 pages for each letter. For
letters over 10 pages, service provider could scan only first 10 pages to client. If Client requires
following content of such letter, service provider could charge HKD$30 for each 10 pages as service
2. Mail Forwarding Services
2.1 If mail forwarding services is required, the client should state at the time of application. Otherwise the client should notice the Service Provider by email or written notice every time.
2.2 The handling charges are required for each mail forwarding services. For relevant charges, please refer to the "Other Service Charges" & ‘’Conson Forward Service Reminder’’ .
2.3 The Service Provider shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs, claims and expenses of liabilities of whatever nature in mail forwarding.
3. Call and Voice Mail Services
3.1 All Notification and call forwarding services only apply to local telephone number.
3.2 The basic vacancy of call service is two users. Extra monthly fee of HK$50 will be added for each extra user and maximum is four users in total.
3.3 For activate call and Efax service, service provider takes 2 working days to complete. A formal written notification should be submitted to Service Provider 2 working days before effective day of changing call handling method.
3.4 The Service Provider will not be responsible for any losses occurred during the process of recording or storage of voice mails of the telephone system.
3.5 All call messages will be reserved at most 24 hours after notification.
3.6 Call Handling Services provided by the Service Provider can only be used for receiving calls, messages taking or call transferring on behalf of the Client. This service does not include product enquiries, price quotations and customer services.
3.7 If there are nuisance calls (including but not limited to intimidation, abusive language, debt, repeated calls etc.), service provider could suspend call handling service. If client required service provider to reactive the service, Service Provider reserves the right to reactive the service. Each reactivation takes 2 working days to complete.
3.8 All telephone answering services will be available during office hours 9:00-13:00 & 14:00-18:00.
4. Shared Fax Services
4.1 Company name of the Client should be marked clearly on each incoming page while using the shared fax number; otherwise the fax will be deleted.
4.2 If the pages received exceed the quota stated in service plan, all extra pages would be deleted without prior notice.
5.1 Whenever a letter is received, the service provider will notify the customer of the type of letter or shipment by the notification method chosen by the customer.
5.2 All notifications will only be notified once. If the call is not connected or not answered, the service provider will notify via email. If the line is transferred to voicemail, it will be regarded as a successful notification after the service provider leaves a message.
6. Office Hours
6.1 The office hour of the Service Provider is as follow,
Monday to Friday 9:00 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 18:30
(Sheung Shui : 9:00-13:00 & 14:00-18:00)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday Closed
6.2 The services may be affected by severe weather. Services will be suspended without prior notice during Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, Black Rainstorm Warning or above signals will be issued within two hours by Hong Kong Observatory. Services will be resumed within 2 hours after the cancellation of above warning. If the signals cancelled after 14:00 , the service will be suspended whole day.
6.3 Service Provider reserves the rights to change the office hour during festivals or special circumstances. Service Provider will place notification at the branch for the changes.
This Service Details announced at 1st October 2022