In response to the latest COVID-19 development, enhanced precautionary measures have been implemented at all our offices.
- You are required to measure body temperature and disinfect hands when visiting our office, simple registration is also needed as to record of the office access;
- You should wear mask during visiting our office, DO NOT take off or pull down your mask to prevent spreading droplets. Those without wearing mask are not allowed to enter the Office.
- Common areas (including the lobby, office lounge, meeting rooms, etc.) are cleaned and disinfected regularly to have a better protection;
- All Conson coworkers are advised to wearing medical mask in the office, and conducting body temperature measurement every day before working.
To reduce clients flow, the following service will be also affected:
- All face to face appointments will be cancaled, using telephone or video conference to instead;
- Bookings for Conference Rooms and Event Space will only be accepted for serviced offices clients of same location;
- Day Pass in Coffice Coworking Space (Lai Chi Kok) and Coffice Workspace (Kwun Tong & Sheung Shui) is suspended.
Furthermore, to reduce the risk of infection, we reserve the right to reject the entrance if you:
- have travelled oversea countries (including the mainland China) in the past 14 days; or
- have fever, cough and any symptoms of upper respiratory tract symptoms; or
- have met victims, probable victims, or persons has travelled oversea countries (including the mainland China) in the past 14 days.
You are also strongly advised to implement the measures as well, maintaining social distance and reducing non necessary gatherings or appointments.
When having respiratory symptoms, seek medical advice promptly.
We will continue to monitor the latest situation, precautionary safety measures or the opening of offices may be adjusted accordingly if necessary.
Thank you for your understanding for any inconvenience caused! Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us at 21598001.